IT Projekťák

dotazy a diskuse nad tématy projektového řízení v IT a Telekomunikacích

You are not logged in.

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /data/web/virtuals/221989/virtual/www/domains/forum.itprojektak.cz/include/parser.php on line 840

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /data/web/virtuals/221989/virtual/www/domains/forum.itprojektak.cz/include/parser.php on line 840

#1 2021-04-08 03:30:00

DeGrootDalton
Website

Im glad I now registered

I write a leave a response whenever I appreciate a post on a website or if I have something to valuable to contribute to the conversation. Usually it's triggered by the fire communicated in the article I looked at. And after this post Post new topic / IT Projekťák. I was actually excited enough to post a comment :-P I actually do have a few questions for you if it's okay. Could it be only me or do some of the comments come across as if they are left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing at additional sites, I would like to keep up with you. Would you list every one of your community sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

My blog tekigi.hiho.jp

Board footer