IT Projekťák

dotazy a diskuse nad tématy projektového řízení v IT a Telekomunikacích

You are not logged in.

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /data/web/virtuals/221989/virtual/www/domains/forum.itprojektak.cz/include/parser.php on line 840

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /data/web/virtuals/221989/virtual/www/domains/forum.itprojektak.cz/include/parser.php on line 840

#1 2021-02-21 14:08:59

GreggMarro
Website

I am the new girl

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?

Also visit my web page selling junk car

Feel free to visit my web-site ... selling junk car

Board footer